Modify the PowerPoint environment.
Customize design templates.
Add SmartArt to a presentation.
Work with media and animations.
Collaborate on a presentation.
Customize a slide show.
Secure and distribute a presentation.
- Topic A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2013 Options
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customize Animations and Transitions
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Exam 77-422
- Appendix B: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2013, running within the Windows 8 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. To attain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.