Microsoft Project 2007 Level 1 & 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
The plans need to be updated and modified regularly to keep the project moving on track. This course will build upon the knowledge gained, and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it reaches the project implementation phase.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft Office Project environment and the various views in which you
- can survey a project file.
- create a new project plan.
- manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships.
- manage resources for a project.
- finalize the project plan.
- exchange project plan data with other applications.
- update a project plan.
- manage project costs.
- report project data visually.
- reuse project plan information
- Topic 1A: Explore the Microsoft Project 2007 Environment
- Topic 1B: Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
- Topic 2A: Create a New Project Plan
- Topic 2B: Assign a Project Calendar
- Topic 2C: Add Tasks to the Project Plan
- Topic 2D: Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Topic 2E: Add Resources in the Project Plan
- Topic 3A: Outline Tasks
- Topic 3B: Add a Recurring Task
- Topic 3C: Link Dependant Tasks
- Topic 3D: Set a Constraint to a Task
- Topic 3E: Set a Task Deadline
- Topic 3F: Add Notes to a Task
- Topic 4A: Create a Resource Calendar
- Topic 4B: Assign Resources to Tasks
- Topic 4C: Assign Additional Resourc es to a Task
- Topic 4D: Enter Costs for Resources
- Topic 4E: Enter Values for Budget Resources
- Topic 4F: Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Topic 5A: Display the Critical Path
- Topic 5B: Shorten the Project Duration
- Topic 5C: Set a Baseline
- Topic 5D: Print a Project Summary Report
- Topic 1A: Import Project Information
- Topic 1B: Export Project Plan Data into Excel
- Topic 1C: Copy a Picture of the Project Plan Information
- Topic 2A: Enter Task Progress
- Topic 2B: Enter Overtime Work
- Topic 2C: Split a Task
- Topic 2D: Reschedule a Task
- Topic 2E: Filter Tasks
- Topic 2F: Set an Interim Plan
- Topic 2G: Create a Custom Table
- Topic 2H: Create a Custom Report
- Topic 3A: Update Cost Rate Tables
- Topic 3B: Group Costs
- Topic 3C: Link Documents to a Project Plan
- Topic 4A: Create a Visual Report
- Topic 4B: Customize a Visual Report
- Topic 4C: Create a Visual Report Template
- Topic 5A: Create a Project Plan Template
- Topic 5B: Create a Custom View
- Topic 5C: Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Topic 5D: Share Resources
- Topic 5E: Create a Master Project
Students enrolled for this course should have the following:
- An understanding of project management concepts
- Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows XP or Windows Vista.
The following would be helpful, but are not required:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.