Microsoft Project 2013 Level 1 (091110) (Project2013_L1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Project Managers
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2013 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2013 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Project 2013.
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
- Create a new project plan.
- Manage time in a project plan.
- Manage tasks in a project plan.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Share a project plan.
- Topic A: Project Management 101
- Topic B: Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Topic C: Add Tasks to a Project
- Topic D: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic E: Save a Project
- Topic A: Manage Project Time Frames
- Topic B: Change Working Time
- Topic A: Manage Project Tasks
- Topic B: Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Topic A: Manage Project Resources
- Topic B: Allocate and Level Work Resources
- Topic A: Print Project Views
- Topic B: Share Projects
- Topic C: Export Projects
- Appendix A: Microsoft Project 2013 Exam 74-343
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following course can help you in meeting this requirement: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition).
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows operating system preferably Windows 8. The following course can help you meet this requirement:
Using Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applications preferably Office 2013.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.