Microsoft Project 2013 Level 1 & 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Topic A: Project Management 101
- Topic B: Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Topic C: Add Tasks to a Project
- Topic D: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic E: Save a Project
- Topic A: Manage Project Time Frames
- Topic B: Change Working Time
- Topic A: Manage Project Tasks
- Topic B: Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Topic A: Manage Project Resources
- Topic B: Allocate and Level Work Resources
- Topic A: Print Project Views
- Topic B: Share Projects
- Topic C: Export Projects
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following course can help you in meeting this requirement: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition). You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows operating systemâpreferably Windows 8. The following Logical Operations course can help you meet this requirement: Microsoft Windows 8 and Office 2013: Making the Transition. Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applicationsâpreferably Office 2013.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.