Microsoft Project 2013 Level 2 (091111) (Project2013_L2)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Project Managers
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
This course is also for students seeking to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Office Project 2013 certification.
- Topic A: Link Projects
- Topic B: Baseline a Project
- Topic C: Work with Custom Fields
- Topic A: Change a Task List
- Topic B: Create a Network Diagram
- Topic C: Manage the Critical Path
- Topic D: Use Lag and Lead
- Topic E: Analyze Earned Value
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Use Existing Views
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
- Topic A: Use Existing Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Export Visual Reports
To ensure your success in this course, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan. This can be accomplished by taking Microsoft Project 2013: Part 1.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.