Microsoft Project 2016 Level 1 -091062 (Proj2016-L1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Welcome to Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 1. This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2016 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
This course is designed for a person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. The course will give the student a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 necessary to create and save project plans.
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize a project plan.
Topic A: Identify Project Management Concepts
Topic B: Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
Topic A: Create a New Project Plan
Topic B: Define a Project
Topic C: Assign a Project Calendar
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
Topic A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
Topic B: Import Tasks From Other Programs
Topic C: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Topic D: Define Task Relationships
Topic E: Schedule Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
Topic A: Add Resources to a Project Plan
Topic B: Create a Resource Calendar
Topic C: Enter Costs for Resources
Topic D: Assign Resources to Tasks
Topic E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
Topic A: Optimize a Project Plan
Topic B: Set a Baseline
Topic C: Share a Project Plan
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following Logical Operations course can help you in meeting this requirement: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition).
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system-preferably Windows 10. The following Logical Operations courses can help you meet this requirement:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.