Microsoft Visio 2013: Part 2 Advanced (Visio2013_Adv)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Microsoft® Visio® stands out among similar applications because of its unique ability to draw a wide variety of diagrams, flowcharts, workflows, and organization structuresâanything that can be represented by shapes connected by lines. Most importantly, these shapes can be rearranged and with corresponding lines remaining intact. Visio has improved over the years as features common among Microsoft® Office applications have been added. Today, Visio is well integrated with other members of the Office family as well as Microsoft's cloud-based services. This greatly enriches the sharing and publishing of Visio drawings.
Microsoft® Visio® 2013 : Part 1, you learned the basic skills needed to create and modify various Visio drawings. Microsoft® Visio® 2013 : Part 2, you will learn about more advanced featuresâmaking you a more efficient and effective Visio user.Audience
The target student for this course is a graphic designer, subject matter specialist, or other knowledge worker with basic Microsoft Visio 2013 skills (such as creating basic workflows and other diagrams) who needs to use Visio to create complex graphics and illustrations (such as floor plans, custom maps, and scientific illustrations) that may be linked to external data sources and may be inserted into other Microsoft Office files.
- Enhance the look of drawings.
- Create shapes, stencils, and templates.
- Connect drawings to external data.
- Leverage development tools.
- Share drawings.
- Use diagram standards (optional).
- Topic A: Create a Microsoft Account and Sign in to Visio
- Topic B: Work with Shape Styles
- Topic C: Use 3D Shapes
- Topic D: Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles
- Topic E: Define Shape Styles
- Topic A: Create Simple Custom Shapes
- Topic B: Create Custom Stencils
- Topic C: Create Custom Templates
- Topic A: Make an Organization Chart from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Topic B: Generate a Pivot Diagram from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Topic C: Create a Gantt Chart from a Project File
- Topic D: Create a Timeline from a Project File
- Topic E: Connect a Map to an Access Database
- Topic A: Create Macros
- Topic B: Modify ShapeSheets
- Topic C: Build Advanced Shapes
- Topic A: Save and Share Drawings with OneDrive
- Topic B: Review Drawings
- Topic C: Insert Drawings into Other Office Files
- Topic D: Export Drawings
- Topic E: Print Drawings
To ensure your success in this course, you should have the ability to create basic workflows and other common diagram types in Visio. You can obtain this level of knowledge and skills by taking the following course: Microsoft® Visio® 2013: Part 1.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.