- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Editing Text in a Publication
- Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Explore the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks
- Topic A: Format Text and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Paragraph Styles
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Present Content in Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Topic A: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Topic B: Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
- Topic A: Save a Publication
- Topic B: Run Design Checker
- Topic C: Preview and Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.