Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2013: Site Owner (SP2013SiteOwner_LO)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Microsoft SharePoint Users
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
SharePoint content structures and configuration options are complex. Site owners must understand what features, options, and content structures are available in SharePoint, and how to properly configure them. With SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly implemented, users will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access information they need to work with their colleagues more effectively.
This course is designed for existing
Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
- Create and implement custom forms.
- Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
- Topic A: Create a Site
- Topic B: Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
- Topic A: Configure
- Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
- Topic B: Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
- Topic C: Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
- Topic A: Add an Announcement List
- Topic B: Add and Configure a Task List
- Topic C: Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
- Topic D: Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
- Topic E: Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
- Topic F: Customize
Lesson 4: Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
- Topic A: Configure Site Search Options
- Topic B: Configure Site Administration Settings
- Topic C: Configure
Lesson 5: Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Topic A: Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
- Topic A: Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
- Topic B: Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part
To ensure your success in your course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You should also have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use lists, libraries, and documents on a typical SharePoint team site. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
Using Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.