Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2013: Site User (SP2013SiteUser_LO)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Microsoft SharePoint Users
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track and advance issues and topics most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, who will need to access information and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint team site.
Knowledge workers in a variety of business environments will be able to effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint Foundation team site in the course of performing normal business tasks.
- Access and navigate SharePoint content.
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries.
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, and filter and group lists.
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your personal sites; and create and manage a personal blog.
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Microsoft Office applications.
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device.
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
- Topic A: Upload Documents
- Topic B: Search for Documents and Files
- Topic A: Add List Items
- Topic B: Modify List Items
- Topic C: Configure List Views
- Topic D: Filter and Group with List Views
- Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile Information
- Topic B: Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- Topic C: Create a Blog
- Topic A: Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- Topic B: Manage Document Versions through Office 2013
- Topic C: Access SharePoint Data from Outlook 2013
- Topic A: Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
- Topic B: Work from a Mobile Device
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-419
To ensure your success in this course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
Using Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.