SharePoint Designer 2010 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- identify the basic features of the SharePoint Designer environment.
- create a new subsite.
- add content to a web page.
- use Cascading Style Sheets to format a SharePoint site.
- link web pages.
- add SharePoint components to the site.
- automate business processes with workflows.
- Topic 1A: Identify SharePoint Designer Interface Components
- Topic 1B: Get Help in SharePoint Designer
- Topic 1C: Customize the SharePoint Designer Interface
- Topic 2A: Create a Blank Subsite
- Topic 2B: Create a Page Layout
- Topic 2C: Add Content to a Master Page
- Topic 3A: Add and Format Text
- Topic 3B: Work with Tables
- Topic 3C: Work with Images
- Topic 4A: Create an External Style Sheet
- Topic 4B: Create Internal Styles
- Topic 4C: Modify External Style Sheets
- Topic 5A: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 5B: Create a Hotspot
- Topic 5C: Create Bookmark Links
- Topic 5D: Open a Linked Page in a New Browser Window
- Topic 6A: Add Lists and Libraries to the Site
- Topic 6B: Add Web Parts to a Site
- Topic 7A: Create a Workflow
- Topic 7B: Modify a Workflow
To ensure the successful completion of this course, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Basic end-user skills with SharePoint and be familiar with the general structure and hierarchy of SharePoint sites
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.