SharePoint Designer 2010 Level 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- provide user interactivity to their websites using ASP.NET forms.
- implement custom content types.
- integrate SharePoint sites with other data sources.
- manipulate external data sources.
- implement advanced data integration techniques.
- create different types of workflows.
- administer a SharePoint site using administration tools in SharePoint Designer 2010
- Topic 1A: Create an ASP.NET Form
- Topic 1B: Modify Form Control Properties
- Topic 1C: Validate Inputs
- Topic 2A: Create Custom Content Types
- Topic 2B: Add Custom Content Types to a List
- Topic 3A: Access a Data Source
- Topic 3B: Manipulate the Data in Data View
- Topic 4A: Create External Content Types
- Topic 4B: Create an External List
- Topic 5A: Display Data from a Linked Data Source in a Data View
- Topic 5B: Deploy Web Services
- Topic 5C: Manage Web Part Zones
- Topic 5D: Display XML Data with XSLT
- Topic 6A: Create a Site Workflow
- Topic 6B: Create a Reusable Workflow
- Topic 7A: Manage Permissions for SharePoint Designer 2010
- Topic 7B: Save a Customized Site as a SharePoint Site Template
To ensure the successful completion of this course, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Designer 2010 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.