SharePoint Foundation 2010 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site.
- Perform basic site administration.
Lesson 1: Introducing Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Topic 1A: Describe Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Topic 1B: Describe the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Team Site
- Topic 2A: Add List Items
- Topic 2B: Modify List Items
- Topic 2C: Change List Views
- Topic 3A: Add Documents to a Library
- Topic 3B: Edit Library Documents
- Topic 3C: Share Documents Across Libraries
- Topic 3D: Create Wiki Pages
- Topic 3E: Request Access to SharePoint Content
- Topic 4A: Participate in a Discussion Board
- Topic 4B: Contribute to Blogs
- Topic 4C: Collaborate via the People and Groups List
- Topic 5A: Access SharePoint Content from Mobile Devices
- Topic 5B: Work Offline with SharePoint Content in Microsoft Office 2010
- Topic 5C: Work Offline with Shared Calendars
- Topic 6A: Customize Personal and Regional Settings
- Topic 6B: Personalizing the Page View with Web Parts
- Topic 6C: Create an Alert
- Topic 6D: Subscribe to an RSS Feed
- Topic 7A: Create a Site
- Topic 7B: Create a Workspace
- Topic 7C: Create a List
- Topic 7D: Create a Library
- Topic 7E: Create a Discussion Board
- Topic 7F: Create Views
- Topic 7G: Create a Survey
- Topic 8A: Manage Users and Groups
- Topic 8B: Manage Site Look and Feel
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.