Microsoft Office Visio 2016 - Level 1 (Visio2016-L1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
In todayâs workplace, visual diagrams are an essential part of communication, from road maps to sales flows to process charts. Visio provides you with an intuitive, customizable tool to easily create a professional-looking visual product by using its extensive gallery of shapes. By following the exercises in this course, you will create visually engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings, using graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend.
This course is designed for persons who are new to Visio and who will be using Microsoft Visio to create basic workflows and perform end-to-end flowcharting.
- Identify the basic elements of Visio and their use.
- Create a workflow diagram.
- Build organization charts.
- Design a floor plan.
- Build a cross-functional flowchart.
- Design a network diagram.
- Style a diagram.
- Topic A: Perform Basic Tasks in the Visio Environment
- Topic B: Use Backstage Commands
- Topic C: Save a File
- Topic A: Use Drawing Components
- Topic B: Modify a Drawing
- Topic C: Insert Callouts and Groups
- Topic A: Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Topic B: Create Organization Charts using Starter Diagrams and Organization Chart Wizard
- Topic C: Modify an Organization Chart
- Topic A: Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Topic B: Model a Room Layout
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic A: Create Network Diagrams
- Topic B: Use Shape Data
- Topic C: Use Layers
- Topic A: Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Topic B: Apply Themes and Variants
- Topic C: Use Containers
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment and proficient in using Windows to access programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
Course-specific Technical Requirements
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.