In todayâs workplace, visual diagrams are an essential part of communication, from road maps to sales flows to process charts. Visio provides you with an intuitive, customizable tool to easily create a professional-looking visual product by using its extensive gallery of shapes. By following the exercises in this course, you will create visually engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings, using graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend.
- Getting Started with Visio 2013
- Creating a Workflow Diagram
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Making a Floor Plan
- Creating a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Creating a Network Diagram
- Styling a Diagram
- Topic A: Navigate the Visio Environment
- Topic B: Use Backstage Commands
- Topic C: Save a File
- Topic A: Use Drawing Components
- Topic B: Modify a Drawing
- Topic C: Callouts and Groups
- Topic A: Create a Basic Organization Chart
- Topic B: Modify an Organization Chart
- Topic A: Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Topic B: Model a Room Layout
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic A: Network Diagrams
- Topic B: Use Shape Data
- Topic C: Use Layers
- Topic A: Shape and Connector Styles
- Topic B: Themes and Variants
- Topic C: Use Containers
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment and proficient in using Windows to access programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.