The Microsoft® Word 2013 Building References online training series will make working with large documents easier. You'll learn to create a professional looking document by including a table of contents, footnotes and endnotes. You'll learn how to set up a bibliography style for citing sources in your document, to add or use existing citation sources, as well as create and use citation placeholders. You'll also be guided through the Source Manager where you can easily add, edit, search, delete, move or copy resources between documents. And once you've added citations to your document, learn to generate a bibliography with ease.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Creating an automatic table of contents
- Viewing the table of contents options
- Using custom heading styles to create a table of contents
- Updating the table of contents
- Using hyperlinks in a table of contents
- Switching from one automatic table of contents to the other
- Formatting the table of contents styles
- Removing a table of contents
- Marking text to create a table of contents manually
- Using the add text command
- Inserting a footnote
- Inserting an endnote
- Changing footnote and endnote options
- Displaying and editing footnotes and endnotes
- Navigating footnotes and endnotes
- Converting a footnote to an endnote
- Deleting a footnote or endnote
- Setting the bibliography style
- Adding new sources from scratch
- Using existing citations
- Using citation placeholders in a document
- Using the source manager
- Adding new sources using the source manager
- Converting a placeholder to a source
- Editing a source
- Editing a citation
- Deleting a source
- Creating a bibliography
- Updating the citations and the bibliography
- Deleting a bibliography
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.