In this online training series, you will learn how to determine the needs and create the structure of a form in MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013. From adding numerous content controls to exploring the legacy and ActiveX control features, you will learn how to protect the form, create a form template, and how to distribute the form.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Determining needs
- Creating form structure
- Turning on the Developer tab
- Identifying the form content controls and design mode
- Adding text box controls
- Adding the date picker control
- Adding a combo box or drop down list content control
- Adding a checkbox content control
- Adding a picture content control
- Changing the content controls properties
- Accessing the Legacy Form controls
- Using the reset form fields option within the legacy controls
- Accessing the ActiveX controls
- Using the option and command buttons within ActiveX controls
- Adding a building block gallery content control
- Saving selections to the Quick Parts gallery
- Protecting the form
- Creating a form template
- Using and distributing the form
- Form Controls
- Legacy and ActiveX Controls
- Building Block and Quick Part Galleries
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.