In this online training series, you'll see how easy it is to perform a Mail Merge in Word 2013. We'll walk through how to select a data document, add recipients, and add merge fields; as well as use features like the address block and greeting line. You will learn how to preview the merge and check the merge for errors, and then perform the mail merge to another document or directly to the printer.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Deciding on the data document
- Deciding on a data source
- Creating a new address list
- Using an existing address list
- Matching data fields
- Editing the recipient list
- Assembling the data document
- Using the address block
- Using the greeting line
- Previewing the mail merge results
- Checking the mail merge for errors
- Finishing the mail merge
- Using the mail merge wizard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.