Take your knowledge of Microsoft ® Word 2013 to advanced levels by learning to create a professional looking three-column newsletter. This online training course demonstrates how to format and flow text, insert clipart graphics, pictures, charts, tables, and more. You'll also explore different document layouts as you hone your newly acquired skills.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Entering banner text
- Formatting the banner text
- Using WordArt for a title
- Adding a border
- Inserting a section break
- Setting up columns
- Inserting a story
- Choosing font and alignment
- Setting paragraph spacing
- Opening a second view of the document
- Using text boxes for text placement
- Linking text boxes
- Flowing text into linked text boxes
- Wrapping other text around a text box
- Adding pictures to a story
- Resizing the picture
- Setting text wrap around your graphic
- Adding a background graphic
- Setting graphic transparency
- Adding an AutoShape
- Adding background color or shading to an area
- Adding story dividers
- Saving your newsletter as a Web page
- Adding a chart
- Adding a side bar text box
- Adding a table
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.