The Microsoft ® Word 2013 Tracking Comments & Changes online training series will help you learn how to add comments to your document and track any additions, deletions or other changes that you make. You will be able to go through your final document accepting and rejecting those changes as you finish your work. You can also collaborate with others to add and view multiple comments and changes helping you to complete your project.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Adding a comment to a document
- Viewing a comment
- Editing a comment
- Deleting a comment
- Responding to another comment
- Moving between comments
- Using the balloons command
- Using the reviewing pane
- Tracking changes in a document
- Setting the track changes options
- Using the show markup command
- Using the display for review command
- Moving between revisions
- Accepting and rejecting changes
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.