In the first course in this series, MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007: Level 1, you gained all the basic skills that you need to create a wide range of standardized business documents. If you use MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007 on a regular basis, then once you have mastered the basic skills, the next step is to improve your proficiency. To do so, you can customize and automate the way MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007 works for you. You can also improve the quality of your work by enhancing your documents with customized MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007 elements.
In this course, you will create complex documents in MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007 by adding components such as, customized lists, tables, charts, and graphics. You will also create personalized MicrosoftÂ® Word 2007 efficiency tools.
You will create complex documents in Microsoft Office Word 2007 documents and build personalized efficiency tools in Microsoft Word 2007.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manage lists.
- customize tables and charts.
- customize formatting with styles and themes.
- modify pictures in a document.
- create customized graphic elements.
- insert content using Quick Parts.
- control text flow.
- use templates to automate document creation.
- perform mail merges.
Lesson 1: Managing Lists
- Topic 1A: Sort a List
- Topic 1B: Renumber a List
- Topic 1C: Customize Lists
- Topic 2A: Sort Table Data
- Topic 2B: Control Cell Layout
- Topic 2C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Topic 2D: Create Charts
- Topic 3A: Create or Modify a Text Style
- Topic 3B: Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Topic 3C: Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
- Topic 4A: Resize a Picture
- Topic 4B: Adjust Picture Appearance Settings
- Topic 4C: Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Topic 5A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic 5B: Draw Shapes
- Topic 5C: Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Topic 5D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Topic 6A: Insert Building Blocks
- Topic 6B: Create Building Blocks
- Topic 6C: Modify Building Blocks
- Topic 6D: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Topic 7A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Topic 7B: Insert Section Breaks
- Topic 7C: Insert Columns
- Topic 7D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Topic 8A: Create a Document Based on a Template
- Topic 8B: Create a Template
- Topic 9A: Perform a Mail Merge
- Topic 9B: Mail Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Topic 9C: Use Word to Create a Data Source
- Topic 10A: Perform a Task Automatically Using a Macro
- Topic 10B: Create a Macro
Students should be able to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents that contain text, basic tables, and simple graphics. Students can obtain this level of skill by taking the following Element K course:
- Microsoft Office Word 2007: Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.