You will create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use Microsoft Office Word 2007 with other programs.
- collaborate on documents.
- manage document versions.
- add reference marks and notes.
- make long documents easier to use.
- secure a document.
Lesson 1: Using MicrosoftÂ® Office Word 2007 with Other Programs
- Topic 1A: Link to a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Worksheet
- Topic 1B: Link a Chart to Excel Data
- Topic 1C: Send a Document Outline to Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Topic 1D: Extract Text from a Fax
- Topic 1E: Send a Document as an Email Message
- Topic 2A: Modify User Information
- Topic 2B: Send a Document for Review
- Topic 2C: Review a Document
- Topic 2D: Compare Document Changes
- Topic 2E: Merge Document Changes
- Topic 2F: Review Track Changes and Comments
- Topic 3A: Create a New Version of a Document
- Topic 3B: Compare Document Versions
- Topic 3C: Merge Document Versions
- Topic 4A: Insert Bookmarks
- Topic 4B: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic 4C: Add Captions
- Topic 4D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 4E: Add Cross-References
- Topic 4F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Topic 5A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Topic 5B: Insert an Index
- Topic 5C: Insert Table of Figures
- Topic 5D: Insert Table of Authorities
- Topic 5E: Insert Table of Contents
- Topic 5F: Create a Master Document
- Topic 5G: Automatically Summarize a Document
- Topic 6A: Update a Document's Properties
- Topic 6B: Hide Text
- Topic 6C: Re move Personal Information from a Document
- Topic 6D: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic 6E: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Topic 6F: Set a Password for a Document
- Topic 6G: Restrict Document Access
Topic 1A: Add Form Fields to a Document
Topic 1B: Protect a Form
Topic 1C: Save a Form Data as Plain Text
Topic 1D: Automate a Form
Appendix B: Using XML in Word Supplemental Lesson Using XML in Word
Topic 1A: Tag an Existing Document
Topic 1B: Transform an XML Document
Students should be able to use MicrosoftÂ® Office Word 2007 to create, edit, format, save, and print business documents that contain text, tables, and graphics. Students should also be able to use a web browser and an email program. A basic understanding of XML would also be helpful. In order to understand how Word interacts with other applications in the Microsoft Office System, students should have a basic understanding of how worksheets and presentations work.
To ensure success, you need to first take the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Word 2007: Level 1
- Microsoft Office Word 2007: Level 2
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.