You will create, edit, and enhance standard business documents using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a basic Word document
- Edit a document
- Format text
- Format paragraphs
- Insert a table
- Insert special characters and graphical objects
- Control the page setup and appearance of a Word document
- Proofread documents for accuracy
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Word Document
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Word Environment
- Topic 1C: Enter Text in a Document
- Topic 1D: Save a Document
- Topic 1E: Open a Document in Different View Modes
- Topic 1F: Print a Document
- Topic 1G: Obtain Help in Word
- Topic 2A: Navigate Through a Document and Select Text
- Topic 2B: Modify Text
- Topic 2C: Undo Text Changes
- Topic 2D: Find and Replace Text
- Topic 3A: Change Font Styles
- Topic 3B: Highlight Text in a Document
- Topic 4A: Set Tabs to Align Text
- Topic 4B: Modify the Layout of a Paragraph
- Topic 4C: Create Lists
- Topic 4D: Apply Borders and Shading
- Topic 4E: Apply Styles
- Topic 4F: Manage Formatting
- Topic 5A: Create a Table
- Topic 5B: Modify a Table
- Topic 5C: Format a Table
- Topic 5D: Convert Text to a Table
- Topic 6A: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Topic 6B: Insert Illustrations in a Document
- Topic 7A: Control the Layout of a Page
- Topic 7B: Apply a Page Border and Color
- Topic 7C: Add Watermarks
- Topic 7D: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 8A: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic 8B: Use the Thesaurus
- Topic 8C: Customize the AutoCorrect Options
To ensure the successful completion of Word 2010 Level 1, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1
- Windows XP: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.