You will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Manage lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function
- Use macros to automate common tasks
Lesson 1: Managing Lists
- Topic 1A: Sort a List
- Topic 1B: Renumber a List
- Topic 1C: Customize a List
- Topic 2A: Sort Table Data
- Topic 2B: Control Cell Layout
- Topic 2C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Topic 2D: Create Charts
- Topic 3A: Create or Modify a Text Style
- Topic 3B: Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Topic 3C: Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
- Topic 4A: Resize a Picture
- Topic 4B: Adjust the Picture Appearance Settings
- Topic 4C: Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Topic 4D: Insert and Format Screenshots in a Document
- Topic 5A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic 5B: Draw Shapes
- Topic 5C: Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Topic 5D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Topic 6A: Insert Building Blocks
- Topic 6B: Create Building Blocks
- Topic 6C: Modify Building Blocks
- Topic 6D: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Topic 7A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Topic 7B: Insert Section Breaks
- Topic 7C: Insert Columns
- Topic 7D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Topic 8A: Create a Document Based on a Template
- Topic 8B: Create a Template
- Topic 9A: Use the Mail Merge Feature
- Topic 9B: Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Topic 9C: Create a Data Source Using Word
- Topic 10A: Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Topic 10B: Create a Macro
To ensure the successful completion of Word 2010 Level 2, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Word 2010 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.