The 18001:2007 standard is the most up-to-date and currents OHSAS standard. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge on the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Overview is intended for helping organizations to control risks in occupational health and safety. OHSAS can empower the legislative compliance of an organization to labor laws and employee safety regulations. This course discusses the advantages this international model provides to any organization desiring to develop an OH&S system built upon identifying the processes within a business, developing consistent production plans for that business and implementing structured improvements to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the requirements for OHSAS 18001:2007
- Differentiate between BSI 18001:1999 and OHSAS 18001:2007
This course focuses on the following topics:
- Beginning of Occupational Health & Safety
- Background of OHSAS
- How OHSAS has evolved
- Significance and Benefits of OHSAS
- Management System Comparisons
- Clause 1 - Scope
- Clause 2 - Reference Publications
- Clause 3 - Definitions
- Clause 4 - OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements
- Mandatory Documented Procedures
- Difference between BSI 18001:1999 and OHSAS 18001:2007
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations of successfully completing your Course!Please take a moment to fill out the NERC survey below:SURVEY
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.