The 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker's general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Safety Certification Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job. .
Evaluate how employers and employees should behave in common workplace scenarios based on OSHA standards, with 70% accuracy.
Apply information about OSHA, inspection procedures, written hazard communication, the OSH Act, and OSHA standards to respond to real-world scenarios, with 70% accuracy.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.