10 Hour General Industry Safety Certification with Free Study Guide
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 10
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: General Industry Employees
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player.
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
o Effective Egress and fire protection program
o Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
o Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
o Hazards of chemicals
o Electrical hazards
o Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
o Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|10 Hour General Industry Safety Certification Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|10 Hour General Industry Safety Certification||Environmental Health and Safety|
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
Subject Matter Expert
Marie Athey, OHST is an OTI trained instructor teaching the 10/30 Safety Certification training for both Construction and General Industry. To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at [email protected]
End of Course Instructions
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE MANDATORY SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR SAFETY CERTIFICATION CARD.
To complete the course, click the Next arrow. Then close this window and return to your My Courses page. REFRESH your My Courses page to update the information, then click the Print Certificate link below the course title to view and print out your completion certificate and wallet card.
To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at [email protected]
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.