Confined Space Entry (C)
30 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Confined Space Entry Attendants and related operations employees
This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
Be introduced to Confined Spaces
Identify and Describe the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
Discuss the Atmospheric Conditions
Discuss the Prevention Program
Identify the Duties of Employers and Employees
Describe the Rescue and Emergency Services
Discuss the Testing Protocol
Characteristics of Confined Spaces
Duties of Employers and Employees
Rescue & Emergency Services
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate of training.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.