This mobile compatible course is designed for construction workers who want to learn about safely working with concrete and masonry. The information addresses the requirements necessary to protect all construction employees from the hazards associated with concrete and masonry construction operations performed in workplaces covered under OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.7. In addition to the requirements in Subpart Q, other relevant provisions in Parts 1910 and 1926 apply to concrete and masonry construction operations. Topics include general requirements for formwork and masonry construction.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.