This mobile compatible course provides an overview of basic electrical safety for individuals with little or limited training or familiarity with electrical hazards and is designed for any worker who may use extension cords, electric tools, etc. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.301-399 Subpart S
Conditions covered by OSHAs 1910 Subpart S.
Design Safety Standards.
Outline the general requirements for electrical safety standards.
Understand the proper use and identification of circuits and conductors
Define the standards for electrical grounding and protection.
Establish the general requirements for wiring methods and equipment.
Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.