This mobile compatible course gives you a basic understanding of how to work safely in excavations and what important points are required to consider when working in an excavation. Cave-ins are considered the most dangerous trench and excavation hazard. In addition, other potentially fatal hazards also exist in excavations, such as asphyxiation due to lack of oxygen in a confined space, inhalation of toxic fumes, drowning, falls, water accumulation, etc. The OSHA standards intend to protect workers in trenches and excavations.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.