This course has been designed to deliver firsthand information about fires and fire protection measures. After completing this course, you will be able to identify different types of fires and how safety measures can be taken to avoid a disastrous situation. We will also discuss the different types of fire extinguishers in use and discover how careful planning and precautionary measures can be taken to save lives and property.This course is intended for the general audience. For more information, please contact your local fire department and consult your fire safety and security maintenance supervisor.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize different types of fires and fire extinguishers.
- Understand fire related injuries and their immediate remedies.
- Comprehend fire protection systems of protection and evacuation during fire.
- Diagnose evacuation plans and prepare for emergencies.
Module 1: Struck By and Caught-in-Between Module 2: Fall Protection Module 3: Electrical Safety
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.