This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, OSH Act, and OSHA's role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and OSH Act.
Understand what OSHA isDescribe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) ActExplain how the General Duty Clause affects employers Identify the different types of OSHA violations
Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
Understand OSHA's requirements
Understand employers' and workers' rights
Introduction to OSHA
Employers' and Workers' Rights and Responsibilities
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.