Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
Aerial Lift / Scissor Lift
Due to its flexibility and efficiency, various kinds of aerial lift equipment have become a common sight in many industries. Along with its growing popularity comes the urgent need to address the occupational hazards of aerial and scissor lifts. In the construction industry alone, falling from heights is the number one cause of worker deaths, while powered industrial trucks are among the most commonly cited OSHA violations. To help in preventing related accidents and injuries, 360training.com has developed an online aerial lift safety course in partnership with industry experts!
Aerial Lift Safety is a Must
Aerial lifts are vehicle-mounted devices that are designed to elevate operators and personnel. Different kinds of aerial lifts-including scissor lifts-are commonly used in retail, construction, and other general industries.
While it is safer and easier to use than ladders and scaffolds, many aerial lift accidents and injuries are still recorded each year. To ensure aerial and scissor lift safety, only trained and authorized workers are permitted to operate such equipment.
Aerial and Scissor Lift Training Made Simple
360training.com's two-hour program is ideal for aerial and scissor lift operators. Designed using regulatory standards as a guide, the Aerial Lift / Scissor Lift course satisfies OSHA and ANSI's training requirements for powered industrial trucks. You're just a few clicks away from:
- Learning how to prevent, identify, and address hazards
- Knowing emergency and operating procedures
- Understanding fundamental safety principles and OSHA regulations
Upon finishing the course, students will be able to print the certificate of completion and the hands-on observation form. Reach out to local regulatory authorities for complete training guidelines. To learn more about scissor and aerial lift safety, contact 360training.com.
To master the basic safety principles and regulations required by OSHA for the purpose of certification.
Subject Matter Expert
This Hard Hat Training course was developed by professional trainers with the appropriate experience and required qualifications.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Empowering safety professionals nationwide for 15 years
- Largest provider of Occupational Safety training
- Over 50,000 students trained each year
- 100% online OSHA and ANSI compliant training
What your registration includes:
- Training covers OSHA Standards 29 CFR 1910.67, 29 CFR 1910.269(p), 29 CFR 1926.21, 29 CFR 1926.453 and 29 CFR 1926.502 along with ANSI Standards ANSI/SIA A92.2-1969, ANSI/SIA A92.3, ANSI/SIA A92.5, ANSI/SIA A92.6.
- Course available any day, anytime
- Auto-bookmarking—Never lose your work!
- Immediate, downloadable certificate of completion
- On-staff trainer available
- 100% Online, 24x7 Support