This course is intended for workers who want to know about motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. Topics include motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subparts O,W,G.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will know:
- The OSHA standards of Motor Vehicle Safety
- Management of machines and equipment handlings through OSHA standards
- How industrial tractors are covered by OSHA
- The purpose of Signs and Barricades
Material Handling Equipment
Design of ROPS
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam is composed of 10 questions and must be mastered by 70% to receive the certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.