The primary concern of process safety management (PSM) of highly hazardous chemicals is to protect exposed employees from unwanted releases of hazardous chemicals. This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards regarding process safety management (PSM) of highly hazardous chemicals.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand OSHA standards related to process safety management (PSM)
- Find out the role of employers and employees· Learn about contractors
- Study training, emergency planning, mechanical integrity, and other essential factors associated with process safety management (PSM)
· OSHA standards
· About the Process
· About Procedures
· Mechanical integrity
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam is composed of 10 questions and must be mastered by 70% to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.