Workplace Violence (GI)
3 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course attempts to highlight the problems of violence in the workplace. It identifies the various kinds and what constitutes workplace violence. The course then goes on to explain the potential costs of ignoring workplace violence and the methods that can be utilized to minimize and/or eliminate it from the workplace.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the types and prevention of workplace violations
- Learn the leading causes of homicides and nonfatal assaults
- Understand OSHA guidelines and commitments for preventing workplace violence
- Understand Employer and employee commitment and compliance towards workplace violence program
- Identify hazard prevention and control
- Prevention through training and education
This course covers the following topics:Anatomy and Physiology Basic Electrophysiology Sinus Mechanisms Atrial Rhythms Junctional Rhythms Ventricular Rhythms Atrioventricular (AV) Blocks Pacemaker Rhythms Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG Post-Test
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You will now be able to print your certificate online. Please wait at least 30 seconds until the certificate loads on your screen.
The final exam consists of 10 questions and must be passed with 70% to receive your certificate of completion.
this was very helpful in understanding the necessary steps in taking to handle work disputes.
I like the program it teach you alot. but to much is to much to remember
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235