This PDF course contains selections from the Hazard Communication Standard Frequently Asked Questions page concerning GHS implementation as required by OSHA.GHS will effect over 5 million workplaces and 40 million wmployees in the Ubited States.
Free GHS FAQ
OSHA is requiring that employees are trained
on the new label elements (i.e., pictograms,
hazard statements, precautionary statements,
and signal words) and SDS format by December
1, 2013, while full compliance with the final rule
will begin in 2015. It is important to ensure that
when employees begin to see the new labels
and SDSs in their workplaces, they will be
familiar with them, understand how to use them,
and access the information effectively. For more
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.