HAZWOPER 8-Hour Annual Refresher Plus GHS Hazardous Communication
275 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 9
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Employees exposed to hazardous substances, clean-up, treatment, storage and disposal. Workers involved in an emergency response operation.
|8 Hour Hazwoper Group Enrollment Discount|
|Users||Price Per User||Discount %|
|1 - 20
|21 - 30||$50.00||9.09%|
|31 - 39||$45.00||18.18%|
This course is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Topics include HAZWOPER regulations, Site Characterization, Toxicology, Hazard Recognition, Personal Protective Equipment, Decontamination, Medical Surveillance, Confined Space Entry and Emergency Procedures. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
- Recognize and recall OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Site Characterization.
- Identify the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- Identify chemicals and hazards they present in the workplace.
- Identify components of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard and steps of any Hazard Communication Program.
- Identify radiation hazards and different types of radiation.
- Identify different types of respiratory equipment.
- Indicate Protection Factors.
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE.
- Recognize and indicate the characteristics of a work zone.
- List the elements of site security.
- Recognize the principles of decontamination methods as well as levels of decontamination.
- Define a Medical Surveillance Program and its purpose.
- Identify the types and methods of air monitoring.
- Recall characteristics of the confined space permit system, such as main confined space atmospheric hazards and types of ventilation.
- Describe the medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
- Indicate the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and action for personal safety and the safety of others.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication||Environmental Health and Safety|
|HAZWOPER 8 hr Annual Refresher||Environmental Health and Safety|
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis
- Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Handling Drums and Containers
- Emergency Response Plan
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
Who Should Take This HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher Online?
The refresher course is ideal for general site workers who must engage in hazardous waste operations or must enter a hazardous or potentially hazardous site:
- Workers who remove hazardous wastes
- Workers who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances
- Workers who need to maintain a 24-hour or 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
What your registration includes:
- 100% Online, 24x7 Support!
- Course Available 24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week!
- One year to complete the course
- Download certificate of completion and student wallet card instantly!
- Training Meets Latest OSHA Standards!
- Auto-bookmarking never loses your work!
- Trainer Available On-Staff!
- Customer support available 24/7