30 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide
29 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: General Industry Employees
OSHA created the Outreach Training Program for the purpose of expanding the knowledge base of employers and employees across the country relative to their standards and guidelines, thereby enhancing safety and health in the American workplace. OSHA requires specific topics to be included in every program. The purpose of this study guide is to provide a thorough review of the 360training OSHA 30 Hr. General Industry Training Program. Each lesson corresponds to those in the series and contains bulleted highlights, as well as note taking sections.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
To reach our Outreach Trainer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.