OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Safety with Free Study Guide
4 Learner Reviews -
Get an Extra 10% off! Expires 1/31, discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Construction Industry Employees
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions) - Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D - Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H - Rigging; Subpart N - Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J - Welding and Cutting)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M - Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P - Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T - Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K - Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L - Scaffolding)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
- The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education
- including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker.
- Workers Rights - Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse unsafe work
- The Two Types of Labels
- Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Material Safety Data Sheets.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.