OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Safety with Free Study Guide
535 Learner Reviews -
Exclusive Offer! 20% Off this course until 5/31. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 41
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Construction Industry Employees
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D
- Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E
- Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H - Rigging; Subpart N - Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J - Welding and Cutting)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M - Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P - Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T - Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K - Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L - Scaffolding)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course||Environmental Health and Safety|
|10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
What are Construction Outreach Training Programs?
Having a solid understanding of industry hazards can make all the difference for construction workers, supervisors, and safety personnel. To raise awareness, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) developed outreach training programs for todayâs workforce. 360tainining.comâan OSHA-authorized outreach training providerâoffers 10-hour and 30-hour construction safety courses to prepare you for the common hazards of the job.
Who Should Take the 10-Hour and 30-Hour Safety Training?
The OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach Training is ideal for entry-level workers who need basic knowledge of occupational health and safety hazards. This web-based course also serves as an introduction to OSHA policies, safety and health provisions, and employer responsibilities. It takes a minimum 10 hours to complete and has no course prerequisite.
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach Training is recommended for workers with supervisory or safety responsibilities. Field supervisors, foremen, and related safety personnel can expect at least 30 hours of comprehensive training on process safety management, personal protective equipment, and more! There are no prerequisites for this course.
Why Choose 360training.com?
Master the essentials of construction safetyâwithout the hassle! At 360training.com, you can complete the 10 or 30-hour construction outreach training as long as youâre connected to the internet. Get 24/7 access to our self-paced courses that are designed according to the latest regulatory standards.
What Happens Next?
Learners must have a minimum score of 70% to pass the quizzes and the final exam. Upon completing the 10 or 30-hour course, students will be able to print the certificate of completion on demand. The corresponding Department of Labor (DOL) Wallet Card will arrive 6 to 8 weeks after course completion. Contact 360training.com for more information about additional regulatory training requirements.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
Learning on your time, your way!
- Online anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Advance at your own speed
- Learn & Upgrade your Life!
360training.com Creates Learners For Life
- 3.8 million learners in 176 countries
- Choose from over 6,000 courses
- Approved by over 450 regulators
- 3,600+ businesses use our freemium LMS