OSHA 10 and 30 Hour General industry with Free Study Guide
5 Learner Reviews -
Get an Extra 10% off! Expires 1/31, discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: General Industry Employees
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them.
-Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
-Effective Egress and fire protection program
-Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
-Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
-Hazards of chemicals -Electrical hazards
-Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
-Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|30 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|10 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.