OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Training with Free Study Guide
177 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 30
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: General Industry employees
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|30 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour General Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
- Module 1A: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 1B: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Hazwoper
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Confined Spaces & Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Module 8: Lockout/Tagout
- Module 9: Materials Handling & Storage
- Module 10: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 11: Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Module 12: Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Hazard Communication
- Module 14: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Record Keeping & Reporting
- Module 17: Workplace Violence
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: Ergonomics
- Module 20: Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace
- Module 21: Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety
- Module 23: Formaldehyde Awareness
- Module 24: Process Safety Management of Highly Hazard Materials
- Final Exam
About the OSHA 30-Hour Course
360training.com, an OSHA-authorized outreach training provider, has developed the 30-Hour OSHA General Industry Outreach Training in collaboration with subject matter experts. This self-paced and interactive course meets the training requirements for workers who are covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
Using the latest regulatory standards as a guide, the 30-hour OSHA training program also features how to recognize, minimize, prevent and address occupational health and safety hazards in general industries—including manufacturing, healthcare, warehouse, retail, and distribution.
Who Should Take OSHA 30 Classes?
360training.com’s OSHA 30-hour course is ideal for supervisors, foremen, engineers, and managers of general industry workers. It is often taken to meet employer and state requirements for safety training. Additional training may be necessary, depending on job-specific hazards and regulatory requirements. There is no prerequisite for this course.
What Happens Next?
Actual training takes at least 30 hours to complete. To pass the after-module quizzes and the final exam, you must have a minimum score of 70%. You will have 3 attempts to achieve a passing rate.
Upon completing the online course and the corresponding survey, you may be able to print the training certificate in a matter of clicks. The official OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card—a widely accepted documentation of training—will be mailed after 6 to 8 weeks of course completion.
Please be advised that the 30-Hour OSHA General Industry Outreach Training is not equivalent to the 510 or 511 courses and does not meet the prerequisites of OSHA 500 or OSHA 501 courses. Contact local regulatory authorities for more training guidelines.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
This Course is ideal choice for:
- Field supervisors,
- And other General Industry Personnel who are looking for a comprehensive orientation to workplace hazards.
360training.com Creates Learners For Life
- 3.8 million learners in 176 countries
- Choose from over 6,000 courses
- Approved by over 450 regulators
- 3,600+ businesses use our freemium LMS