OSHA 500 Trainer Course in OSHA Standards for Construction
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Course participants are briefed on effective instructional approaches and the effective use of visual aids and handouts. This course allows the student to become a trainer in the Outreach Program and to conduct both a 10- and 30-hour construction industry safety and health course and to issue cards to participants verifying course completion.
Course #510 and five years of construction industry safety experience. A college degree in occupational safety and health, a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) designation, in the applicable training area may be substituted for two years of experience. You cannot register for this course until your prerequisites have been verified.
- Prerequisites - Completion of OSHA #510 Course and fulfillment of experience requirements (click on link to download form and instructions)
- Books Required - All required manuals are included in course enrollment fee and distributed on the first day of the course including a printed copy of the current 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Standards
- Continuing Education Credit - 2.6 CEU's
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.