OSHA 502 Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
If a trainer's authorization status has expired, the trainer has a 90-day grace period after their expiration date to take this update course. The 90-day grace period is designed to allow for unexpected circumstances like course cancellations, illness, and other unavoidable obligations such as jury duty. During the grace period, the trainer will be unable to conduct Outreach training and receive student course completion cards. After the grace period, a trainer's authorization status may only be reinstated by retaking the OSHA 500 trainer course. If a trainerâs authorization has expired, they will be unable to conduct Outreach training and receive student course completion cards.
In order to register for this course, you must send proof of your current status as an Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer in Construction Industry (current or expired less than 90 days). You can email this documentation to [email protected], or fax it to (480) 965-8172, along with a request to enroll in an upcoming OSHA 502 course. Once we have verified that the prerequisites have been met, we will send you a registration code that will allow you to proceed with the on-line registration process.
- Prerequisites - Proof of current status as an Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction Industry
- Books Required - All required manuals are included in course enrollment fee and distributed on the first day of the course including a printed copy of the 29CFR1926 Construction Industry Standards and current copies of the OSHA Outreach Program Manuals
- Continuing Education Credit - 1.8 CEU's
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.