OSHA 511 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course is a prerequisite to the OSHA #501 Trainer Course. This course is also suitable for anyone that wants to gain knowledge regarding the content and scope of the 29CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations.
The registration fee for this course includes a printed copy of the 29CFR 1910 standard, various handout material, and electronic copies of selected presentation materials. The course is delivered in person using a combination of lectures, audio/visual presentations, group workshops, and hands-on demonstrations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.