In the course I focus on some philosopher's views on the evolution of religion from ancient times to the present. The course is 100% objective. At times I offer my own opinions, but I always try to give both sides of arguments by philosophers on both sides of the issues I present.
Additionally, I NEVER single out any religion or ANY group of people. My goal for the course was to be as objective as possible, and let you decide on your eventual beliefs. I just introduce you to philosophy of religion approximately as it would be taught in an undergraduate philosophy of religion course.
You Will Get Introduced To New Ideas And Perspectives
Religion is as prevalent and widespread in the world today as it has ever been. I feel that you will find the course enlightening and thought provoking. I welcome and encourage you to take the course. It will give you a number of perspectives and arguments from which to view spirituality and religion in a new light.
- This course is for people interested in religion
- This course is for people who are interested in philosophy
- This course is for people who are open minded about religious views
- People interested in spirituality
- Tink critically about where any religious thought of belief is coming from
- Uderstand the 5 proofs of God's existence and the reasons to be skeptical
- Have a new historical perspective on religion
- Learn how different philosophers viewed religion over the last 2,000 years
- Understand when something is spirituality vs. religion vs. politics vs. manipulation so you don't fall into the wrong or misguided traps
- Section 1: Course introduction
- Section 2: True Spirituality
- Section 3: Epistemology: theory of what we know don't know & can't know
- Section 4: Philosophy of religion
- Section 5: Proofs of existence of God & Proofs of NON-existence of God
- Section 6: Politics of religion
- Section 7: Conclusion
Fluent English skills to follow the courseOpen mind to learning about sometimes difficult subjects
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.