In this course, Crystal Sens, who is a licensed Yoga instructor with 10 years of experience, takes you through a beginning Yoga class that you can follow along as you follow it in the course.
The other person in the course is Alex Genadinik who is an absolute Yoga beginner. If you are a beginner, you can watch what mistakes Alex makes, and see where Crystal corrects Alex. Chances are that if Alex makes some mistakes, you might make similar mistakes if you are also a beginner. And this is a good way to see what common mistakes there are so that you don't make them.
Yoga health benefits
The potential health benefits of yoga include:
Stress reduction. A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you're less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
This course is for yoga or exercise beginners.
If you are an experienced yoga practitioner, this course is NOT for you.
- Do a full yoga class like you would in a gym
- Do the basic yoga poses
- Learn the right way to breathe
- Do this course just like you would do an exercise video every day, and make it a part of your exercise routine
- Section 1: Introduction section
- Section 2: Starting the class
- Section 3: Natural ways to improve performance (more coming in October and late 2015)
Be open to yoga Be open to sticking with this as a part of your routine long term, or at least try it
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.