High intensity interval training (sometimes called HIIT) is what the popular Crossfit exercise system is based on. Crossfit is the latest popular exercise trend, and it is based on what we will teach you in this course! So go ahead and sign up, and begin having some awesome high intensity workouts.
High intensity interval training (sometimes called HIIT) works all the major muscle groups of your body while at the same giving you a great aerobic exercise because you are constantly out of breath. That way, in just 30 minutes you have the equivalent of a jog and a weight training exercise.
Unlike regular dumbbell-based exercise, you don't sit around and waste time between repetitions and sets. Instead, you choose your 5 to 7 exercises and rapidly go through them. Once you are done with all of them, you start doing them again, only next time with fewer repetitions. And you keep going for a few cycles of all the exercises.
- This course is for people who want to get in shape
- This course is for people who want to get more out of their workouts
- This course is for people who are interested in crossfit, but don't want to join a crossfit gym
- create your own high interval training routines
- work out in the gym or without the gym because for just about all exercises shown, we suggest alternatives to the gym and how you can do the exercise at home
- Maximize your workouts by doing cardio and muscle training at the same time
- Have over 40 exercises to choose from and always keep your workouts new and fresh
- Understand what the popular Crossfit gym series is based on
- Look better and more toned
- Feel better, have more energy, and be more fit
- Become stronger and healthier
- Section 1: Course and instructor introduction
- Section 2: Medicine ball exercises
- Section 3: Kettle bell exercises
- Section 4: Jump rope exercises
- Section 5: Exercise ball routines
- Section 6: Routines with dumbbells
- Section 7: Pull-up variations
- Section 8: Miscellaneous
- Section 9: Step-up exercises to train the lower body
- Section 10: Natural ways to improve performance
if you have injuries that will prevent you from doing this, don't take the coursePlease have good command of the English language because there is no subtitles in this course
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.